State Bank Financial believes that the foundation of a successful business is not its products or services, but its people. For over 134 years State Bank has been honored to work with some of the most intelligent, talented, and dedicated professionals in the financial industry. As we grow, we continue to seek customer service oriented professionals to join our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
There are no current openings at this time.
Who we are
A locally owned community bank that has been doing business since 1879.
Where we are
We are in your communities. We have branch locations in La Crosse, Shelby, Onalaska, Sparta, and Marshfield, WI and in La Crescent, MN.
Your new career at State Bank Financial will include:
- Comprehensive and on-going training
- Competitive salary, benefits and incentives
- Click here for benefit summary for Part-Time positions
- Click here for benefit summary for Full-Time positions
- Career growth through internal promotions
- It's the career you've always wanted
How to apply:
There are four easy ways to apply for your new career at State Bank Financial.
2. Stop into any one of our branch locations for an application
3. Call 800-880-7151
4. Send your application or resume to:
State Bank Financial
PO Box 159
La Crosse, WI 54602