Economic Indicator Reports
An Update for the 7 Rivers Region
State Bank Financial, in cooperation with UW-La Crosse, initiated a long-term study in early 2002 of our region's economic indicators. The research is ongoing and focuses on trends for a nine-county region that includes counties in Wisconsin, Minnesota and Iowa. This project is expected to continuously build a base of economic information and provide decision makers with valuable tools for strategic planning. The information will also provide a basis for comparison with other regions and a measure of our progress as a region.
Semi-annual breakfast meetings each provide a general update on core indicators and also a focus on a selected economic topic. In addition to the open forum, findings are also summarized in a print publication distributed at the meetings and available here on our web site.
We have also provided links to the core economic indicators. Readers can use these links as needed for individual research projects.
- Core Economic Indicators Defined
- April 2008 Indicators Report
- September 2008 Economic Indicators
- April 2009 Economic Indicators
- September 2009 Economic Indicators
- April 2010 Economic Indicators
- September 2010 Economic Indicators
- April 2011 Economic Indicators
- September 2011 Economic Indicators
- April 2012 Economic Indicators
- September 2012 Economic Indicators
- April 2013 Economic Indicators
- Fall 2013 Economic Indicators Report
- Spring 2014 Economic Indicators Report
- Fall 2014 Economic Indicators Report
- Spring 2015 Economic Indicators Report Part 1
- Spring 2015 Economic Indicators Report Part 2