Small Business Loans (SBA)
We firmly believe that the size of your business shouldn't get in the way of your dreams. That's why we work closely with the U.S. Small Business Administration to secure financing for small businesses that otherwise might have a hard time.
SBA Loans offer generally lower down payment options and extended repayment terms. Gain competitive-rate funding for real estate, equipment, working capital, and more — available through your neighbors at State Bank Financial.
- Available to start-up businesses, as well as purchasing and refinancing existing businesses
- Government-assisted help for businesses that might otherwise have difficulty getting approved
- Special financing for qualifying businesses
- Competitive rates for a wide range of business needs:
- Real estate
- Working capital
- And more!
- A wide range of lending options available
- Generally lower down payments and extended terms
- Additional considerations taken when deciding maturity*
- Attentive service from a qualified staff that puts you first
- Local decision-making and processing
*Loan maturities are based on the ability to repay, the purpose of the loan proceeds, and the useful life of the assets financed.