Chili Cook Off
Sat, October 10, 2015
11:30 - 1:30 Chili Tasting
1:30 - 2:30 Chili Pepper Eating Contest & Awards
- Riverside Park
- Great selection of Silent Auction Items from local businesses
- Public Admission is only $7 per person so invite family and friends to watch you in action!
Kids under 12 are admitted FREE!
ADMISSION INCLUDES CHILI!
Official Rules of the Chili Cook Off:
- Prepare your chili offsite, bring the finished chili to the event and heat and serve.
- Contestants may arrive to setup no earlier than 9:30 a.m.
- Chili should be hot & ready to serve at 11:30 a.m.
- Approximately 15 gallons of chili should be prepared.
- Entrants must supply their own equipment (cooking/Coleman stoves, chairs, utensils, extension cord of 25’, etc.)
- Electricity will be available, please bring your own heavy-duty extension cord, minimum 25’.
- Cook spaces are approximately 8 x 8 feet and includes a table.
Judging of the Competition: 3 ways to win!
- Peoples Choice: Judging will be by popular vote, so invite all of your employees, friends and family!
- Chef's Choice: An area chef will select a winner for "Chef's Choice"
- President's Choice: State Bank Financials very own CEO & President will pick his personal favorite
What You Will Get:
- Name recognition the day of the event
- The chance to win "best chili"
- Name recognition on any advertising before and after the event
- Free press coverage if you win
- The satisfaction of helping THREE great local organizations while having fun with friends, family and co-workers!
ALL Proceeds of the event support our local D.A.R.E, G.R.E.A.T, and La Crosse Public Education Foundation.
Enjoy the fun of the 20th Annual Historic Downtown Day after the Chili Cook Off. There will be music, kids' games, entertainment acts and much more taking place in downtown La Crosse!