Concierge Financial Planning
Financial planning services available at State Bank Financial are offered exclusively through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc.
At Raymond James, we believe in the importance of counseling individual clients, understanding their needs and concerns, and building customized financial plans. With a watchful eye on today's complex financial marketplace, we offer a comprehensive selection of investment alternatives to help meet your evolving needs. We are also a leader in providing fee-based alternatives to traditional commission transactions, with experience in fee-based planning since the late 1960s.
With knowledge and experience to guide you through every step of the financial planning process, your Raymond James financial advisor will:
- Help you define specific financial goals by reviewing your financial situation in depth, taking into account your income, assets and liabilities, current portfolio, risk tolerance, and investment time horizon
- Offer you flexible account options, including traditional investment accounts or a variety of fee-based alternatives that feature annual fees and low or no transaction costs
- Access and evaluate up-to-the-minute market data, research reports and other economic and financial information
- Offer you a variety of investment alternatives and services to meet your needs - including retirement, education, tax and estate planning, stock, bonds, load and no-load mutual funds, CDs, insurance, annuities, trust services, and asset management
- Work with your other professional advisors, such as attorneys and tax specialists, to help ensure coordination in all areas of your financial life
- And much more
Your Financial Future is important. Don't trust it to just anyone.
Securities in account custodied at Raymond James & Associates are protected by the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC) up to $500,000 including up to $100,000 in cash, in the event of the firm liquidation. This does not protect against market fluctuations.
- Securities and Investment Advisor Services are offered through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc. Member NASD/SIPC an independent brokerage dealer, and are:
- NOT FDIC insured
- NOT guaranteed by State Bank Financial
- Investments are subject to risk and may lose value
- NOT a deposit
- Not insured by any government agency
- Securities offered through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC Raymond James is not affiliated with the financial institution or the investment center.
Raymond James' Financial Advisors only conduct business with residents of the state for which they are properly registered. Therefore, a response to a request for information may be delayed. Please note that not all of the investments and services mentioned are available in every state. Investors outside of the United States are subject to securities and tax regulations within their applicable jurisdictions that are not addressed in this brochure. Contact your local Raymond James office for information and availability. OSJ-401 Main Street, La Crosse, WI 54601 (608) 791-4255